Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Travelling Simonizer's thread:

Tim you were at SuperGame. You cannot have your cake and eat it too... Also might bring some Canadian moonshine to LL6 if things workout with skipping out on practice to attend so maybe that should be changed to that you don't get to drink your cake??
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Me too Every year it's the same week as a fair we do in NYC...dang family business!

Quote Originally Posted by FirePro84 View Post
    ...aw, I wanna go to LL
    Do it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThisISPaintball.ca View Post
    Also might bring some Canadian moonshine to LL6 if things workout with skipping out on practice to attend so maybe that should be changed to that you don't get to drink your cake??
    DO THAT TOO!

Tim you were at SuperGame. You cannot have your cake and eat it too...
    Shh you. Yes he can

Quote Originally Posted by fullofpaint View Post
    Me too Every year it's the same week as a fair we do in NYC...dang family business!
    Shame. LL is a great one to attend and I recommend everyone play CPX!

Insider
    Since I can't make Tunaball this year... I might be able to swing LL... Hmmm...

It's in less than two weeks... So you may want to make your mind up soon

Supports Inception Designs
    just out of sheer curiousity.......

where/when are you guys flying in, and what are accommodations like. also, can I crash on someone's floor?

If I can swing it (and I probably cant due to $) I have no idea what's going on and when. I probably will only bring a small suitcase with minimal accouterments.\

damn you Simon for the peer pressure :-P

Supports Inception Designs
    Tim you were at SuperGame. You cannot have your cake and eat it too... Also might bring some Canadian moonshine to LL6 if things workout with skipping out on practice to attend so maybe that should be changed to that you don't get to drink your cake??
    and damn you for tempting me with moonshine......

i worked the whole event for SG fixing guns, i played like 30 minutes at the very end with someone's leftover paint :-P

I am flying into O'hare, but Midway works too. I get in on Friday morning and leave Monday morning.

Stoked for LL6. Can't wait to use my Pump + Apex like I did at Fulda gap.

Wishing I was making this one but work has gotten into the way of my travel plans. I will still be able to make it to OXCC that weekend so it is not a total loss.

Next year!