Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Travelling Simonizer's thread:

Insider
    Now this is something for the big boys to sleep in.
    Not bad for the price! That is a decent looking backup home. And it is basically an addition to the house, you can have 4-5 buddies crash over. Some can be taken out as a second home loan, so payments are hella cheap.

So who's going to be at Pandamonieum? Going down with a few friends, I'll have the Camo S6 and my dad will have new lever-action from Palmer's.

Looking ahead a few weeks, who is going to be at Riverside? I'm a few hours drive and would love to come down if I could connect with fellow tech heads.

I am in LA right now I will be back for the PSP event also.

I am trying to make the Pump pandemonium also but haven't worked it all out yet.

Myself, and probably Nobody will most likely be at P.P. Just ordered a bunch of new CCM goodies for one of my pumps in anticipation

I haven't been to a P.P. event in a few years. Are they doing a pump castle? I heard it was really awful the last time.
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

Insider
    Everything looks good for a trip to the UK this next week, but no paintball sadly. Landing in Birmingham 7am on the 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Myself, and probably Nobody will most likely be at P.P. Just ordered a bunch of new CCM goodies for one of my pumps in anticipation

I haven't been to a P.P. event in a few years. Are they doing a pump castle? I heard it was really awful the last time.
    I went...like two or three years ago last time. They had us playing that upper field that's been fracked now. It SUCKED haha, it was such a hike from staging you had to bring paint and air up with you. I think I played like half the day on Saturday and then just took photos.

Hopefully this year will be better, it's Pump Castle on Saturday and some kind of big game Sunday.

Leaving for PSP Riverside in California tomorrow morning. Hopefully see a bunch of people there. I will have stickers and can bring t-shirts etc. with me for anyone who is interested

Should have prototype Pico's with me also that I plan to put somewhere on display.

If you see me please stop me and say Hi!

Supports Inception Designs
    bring me several 3x shirts if you can! whatever colors you have. I'll be there with some cash for ya!

short or long sleeves? colour preferences? I have 3XL in black or white in both short and long sleeve. Probably still have one hoodie left too I think in black.