Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazonsupply.com

Amazonsupply.com

http://www.amazonsupply.com/gateway///ref=pe_button

Amazon is now doing small parts... not sure who they are using in the back ground but this could be interesting. Especially if like me you already have an Amazon Prime membership (a bargain) and get free two day shipping (which is often one day from a local warehouse).

Is this Amazon's answer to McMaster-Carr combined with Autozone?

It seems like it. I wonder who is in the back ground for them? Really reminds me of McMaster-Carr...

I wish I still had some contacts in Amazon. I could do some asking around.

Wayne
    I saw that email this morning. I think Small Parts had been using Amazon's checkout, so this was the evolution that was taking place

I think Small Parts was actually bought by Amazon in 2005. http://www.geekwire.com/2012/amazoncom-push-nuts-bolts/

Amazon actually bought Small Parts a few years back. An article I found earlier said something like 2005 was the time of the acquisition. Can't seem to find it right now.

Another site for everybody to look into is www.inventables.com. They seem to have a lot of interesting stuff. Recently heard the owner/CEO speak at the Midwest IDSA conference and it sounds pretty cool.

woahhoho! This makes Prime that much more worth it. Never even knew about this. Thanks!

I love Amazon prime.

I now own three kindles and have the apps on both of my phones too.

Also a bunch of downloaded TV series on my Kindle fire that are just waiting to be watched. I run amazon on every TV in my house too.

They really are most excellent.