Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inception - T-Shirts, Long Sleeve T-Shirts, Hoodies and Hats for sale now!

6'6" actually

got the shirts and the swag today. thank you very much. can't wait to tip a few with you at Tunaball. will be repping your stuff as best as i can. like the barrel sleeve. just never used them before.

Anyone else having a heck of a time putting on the barrel sleeve?? For the life of me I can not get it on!

Glad you got the stuff Doug.

The barrel sleeves are very tight. The trick seems to be soaking them in water and then sliding them on.

Got the other shirts etc. I will be at MAO with them so if you are there, hit me up and we will get everyone taken care of. I'll be driving the jumped up Rhino with Inception stickers on it. Not sure if I can get away with putting a banner on it or not...

Everyone else who wants their stuff I will take care of it on Monday and get it all shipped out.

Thanks

Hey simon, I want a flex fit hat, can you send a PP invoice to bart@thehardwicks.org, I will pay for it in the morning?

Bart

Sent. First one I have ever done so I hope it works. Need a size and address to ship it to. sales@inceptiondesigns.com is the e-mail to send the info to.

Do you still have any of the XXL Tall red on black shirts?

Long sleeve or T? Pretty sure I have both That's one size I keep in stock as it fits me

I only saw that size on the T but if you have it in the long sleeve in black on red I will take both. I was very happy to see the tall size on the list. The big guys of the world need clothes too!