I know, I know...you guys are all engineers...but that makes you smart people....so...you might be able to help me out here.

With help from my family - who are all psychologist but me, which is why I have the need to play paintball (you figure it out)...I have been working on a project for the last 6 months. Yes, I know, I have too many projects on the go (remote gopro, parent paintball, etc) but I am one of those annoying types that cant sit still.

Anyways.....

There is a lot of anecdotal "stories" from players about how PB helps with ADD, ADHD, Clinical Depression, etc. But my Family of "Shrinks" (thats what they call themselves) and myself cant find any clinical studies on how therapy helps. Pretty sure they dont exist.

So....!!!... most smart people know other smart people...so if any of you smart people know any psychologist that want to work on a study...or better yet, any that are in graduate school and looking for a thesis for a dissertation, please introduce them to me.

I also posted this on MCB as well...cause they are all nuts! LOL! Which is why I fit in over there....

In the meantime, I was sent this amazing video on Friday. I did vet this with the "family". They say it has to be part of an overall plan to work.