Thread: z2 in the Prophey shell?

z2 in the Prophey shell?

Simon - I thought I saw you posted that the z2 guts could fit in the original Prophecy shells?

2 times now I have had the nose cone come off my z2 hopper, and I think I am much preferring the captured feedneck of the old style bodies. Once was sliding into a bunker ( okay, awkwardly falling into a bunker ) at an indoor, and the last time was this past weekend, I bumped the nose of the hopper on a window sill in a building and the nose and tray actually fell right off - of course right after I loaded a full pod into it.

Styg

If you have an older loader you can mix the parts to make one with the older shells. You'll need the inner tray, backbone and slide from the original prophecy.

what was the reason for the update so quickly? and what was changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If you have an older loader you can mix the parts to make one with the older shells. You'll need the inner tray, backbone and slide from the original prophecy.
    ok, not a problem, I have a fully functioning v1 prophecy, so its just a matter of swappnig the board and connedted pieces into the tray in the old Prophecy or do I need to butcher things?

You shouldn't need to butcher anything. Use the original prophecy backbone and the parts that match up to it, but use the Z2 for the rest of it. Make sure you use the Z2 shaft and gear with the encoder sticker.

great, I will perform transplant surgery today