Thread: Warpless Warb but with the warp...

Warpless Warb but with the warp...

Huh, what??

I put that feedneck there as a temporary solution until I come up with something better. The paint was having a tough time transitioning from the loader to the hose. Also, the bottom of the hose conforms more to the bottom of the warp shell, not like it sits in the pics. Im also using super-hose, which is supposed to be able to feed paint even if there is a knot in it.

The goal was to get rid of the weight of the warp, while still taking the hopper off the top and not having to permanently modify another loader.

I haven't tried it on gun yet, but the 'drop' tests I did do not seem very promising. So far the Z2 and prophecy work the best. A VLocity wouldn't push the paint up the hose at all.

In theory, it should work. What do you guys think?

BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

The first force feed loaders I made were below the gun and pushed the paint up into it. It was actually after seeing my loader prototypes that Tom Kaye came up with the Warp Feed.

It won't help you much having to push down and then around, but it's the best solution if you don't want to modify a loader permanently.

How's it performing?

You can see images and read all 62 claims in my patent here http://www.google.com/patents/US6109252

I think it makes me want to dig out my warpfeed & use it again! I'm interested in hearing how it does on a marker!
    Weapons of choice: a Sniper & Fuzzy Bunny Slippers!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The first force feed loaders I made were below the gun and pushed the paint up into it. It was actually after seeing my loader prototypes that Tom Kaye came up with the Warp Feed.

It won't help you much having to push down and then around, but it's the best solution if you don't want to modify a loader permanently.

How's it performing?

You can see images and read all 62 claims in my patent here http://www.google.com/patents/US6109252
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
    I think it makes me want to dig out my warpfeed & use it again! I'm interested in hearing how it does on a marker!
    Im not real sure yet. Once I get my Xmag back from anno later this week I will do some on gun trials. The drop testing was hit or miss. At first I had some hang ups near the top where the loader and hose came together. Other times I had trouble triggering the loaders I was using. When it work, it seemed to work well. Im going to RF the Z2 and prophecy to my Xmag and see what difference that makes.

Insider
    That looks like a prime canidate for a 3D printed part...

(and yes, I have been using mine lately, so I got my fix.)

Lets talk. I have some ideas on this. Maybe we can minimize the path the paint has to travel.

Ok, I know I have had a few drinks tonight, but I had an idea.(more of a brain fart, but thats besides the point) What if instead of mounting off the top of the warp body, mount from the middle/side or bottom? If you are not too worried about putting 2 small holes in the body, a simple "L" bracket could be used. That way it raises the warp up some to eliminate a few inches of hose but still keeping the hopper low & to the side. If still planning on the Z2, the profile might still be under to flush with the top of the marker for an under the body mounting. I wish I could remember where I set my warp. So I could lay it out to see if I'm not just rambling & might actually be helping you out some. I really want a 2nd warp body now so I can try this if you get it to work.

You guys keep filling my head with more paintball ideas, my wife is going to kill me if I start any more projects! Darn you! Darn you all to heck!
    Weapons of choice: a Sniper & Fuzzy Bunny Slippers!

Insider
    Lets talk. I have some ideas on this. Maybe we can minimize the path the paint has to travel.
    Yeah, lots of ideas. josh@j4pb.com - I am hella busy for the next week or 3, but if all goes well I can transistion to just working on paintball stufts for a bit.

Insider
    What if you were to use a halo, and figure out how to increase the pressure/tension on the ballstack from it?
    I know many people use Halo internals on their box mag projects