Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Z2 help

Z2 help

My Z2 was having issues this last weekend at a big game. I installed New Energizer Ultimate Lithiums. The hopper feeds fine when I first turn on, but will not feed again unless I press the foward button. I have never has an issue with the sound of my marker not activating the hopper before. I tried it on a slew of different guns but still didn't feed. I also checked the batteries with a volt meter and they were fine. Just in case I bought a pack of regular Energizers and tried them out, no change.

Any ideas before I give PB Solutions a call?

Try the autotune. It's a good idea to do that everytime after you install new batteries. It's not necessary, but it can help.

Run a diagnostic and autotune by holding down both rubber button and turning it on. Then release the buttons.

It will do a test cycle and set everything up correctly. When it gets to purple push a button and let it spin for a few seconds and then turn it off.

Will try that, thanks

Insider
    I dont want to bring up a dead thread but the same thing has just happened to my Z2.
    I have tried to do a reset...but even after the reset and diagnostic check...it still will not run again until I press the forward button.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont want to bring up a dead thread but the same thing has just happened to my Z2.
    I have tried to do a reset...but even after the reset and diagnostic check...it still will not run again until I press the forward button.

Does it run when you tap under the hopper with something hard like a screw driver?

Whats the sound setting? Have you adjusted any of the settings?

Insider
    Hey Simon.Thanks for the quick response.
    No it does not run regardless of how hard I tap it.
    I tried upping the sound sensitivity to six, but that did nothing either.
    I then tried running the diagnostic and auto tune again...still nothing.
    It was working fine on the Saturday, then just stopped working on the Sunday.
    Thanks.

When you run the diagnostics does it fail the sound test? (i.e. the tap) if so then your mic may be bad and that would mean you need a new board.

Insider
    Thanks Simon.Looks like the mic is bad.Thanks for the help.

Would it be able to run the z2 directly off the emag battery or would it be too much and damage the board.