Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Inception Open Source Projects...

Being too lazy to read the entire thing, does it require any modifications to be added back in with the original open source designs for others to use?

Insider
    Yes, that is the Share-Alike part of the clause.

Excited about this.

Supports Inception Designs
    Glad you're finally going to get some free-reign to do some of the projects you want Simon.

Out of curiosity are you planning (or are you allowed) to release some of the stuff you had previously been working on with KEE/NPS? Stuff like you had already mentioned, i.e. the first strike Tracer mag and bottomline kit? Or does all that stuff fall under the ownership of KEE forever to be locked in a vault somewhere?

KEE has all of that and I have no access to it. If I can persuade them this will be good for them too, I may be able to get access to it. Not sure that will be possible though. It won't be too hard to design up an interface to the trracer rail again though. The magazine was far more work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    KEE has all of that and I have no access to it. If I can persuade them this will be good for them too, I may be able to get access to it. Not sure that will be possible though. It won't be too hard to design up an interface to the trracer rail again though. The magazine was far more work though.

I have the CAD for the Hammer 7 magazines drawn up, we could probably see about doing up the DAM/Rap4 mags too since the magwell is decently cheap.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

Is there a way that someone would outsource the products to others? I don't know anyone that has a 3D printer or such things. I would be will to pay some one to run (make) these items.

Love the hopper design, Simon.

Well as a heads up Things have been mentioned that Office Depot will have Printers that you can use. Send them the file and pick up your printed parts.

Didn't see a price in the last article, just thought I would pass that along.

-R

Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by church313 View Post
    Is there a way that someone would outsource the products to others? I don't know anyone that has a 3D printer or such things. I would be will to pay some one to run (make) these items.

Love the hopper design, Simon.
    Thank you, and thanks for the support. The response to this has been so good that I am looking into some low volume production solutions to get more out there, and then maybe a kickstarter style project to get them into production.

Quote Originally Posted by RobAGD View Post
    Well as a heads up Things have been mentioned that Office Depot will have Printers that you can use. Send them the file and pick up your printed parts.

Didn't see a price in the last article, just thought I would pass that along.

-R
    Great to have you here Rob. I hear Staples is going to have machines, and be doing service work also... that would be pretty awesome.