Thread: Lever Lock Feedneck for P.E. Style feedneck nub

Supports Inception Designs

Lever Lock Feedneck for P.E. Style feedneck nub

This is a file I've been working on for a feedneck that will fit Eclipse style markers (it's based on the Etha feedneck with modifications) I've changed the non-important things like the outer profile of the main housing, but kept the important things like inner diameters, relationships between components etc that make it work. The bottom screw area is slightly bigger than the stock eclipse feednecks because it needed to be beefed up so they could be 3-D printed.

I have attached the files although I'm sure they'll be put into the community dropbox at some point in the future.
    I've been working with Social Paintball to help create open source parts (inspiration for Simon?) so I put their logo on the lever shown in photos I'll one without any logos is included in the files.

Files are under this folder:
    Feedneck Files
    The files show up as word documents in the drive (no idea why) but the file extension is .ipt so Autodesk Inventor 2014 can open them. Older versions may have a problem, you can download the student edition for free which is the 2014 edition.

Here are a few pictures showing the file (with the social paintball logo although the file won't have it)

Test print of the file minus metal parts (Thanks to Squyre of Social Paintball) with inverted colors and the SPB Logo, file can be manipulated (with a little work) to put anything you would like on the lever.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

I like the newer style PE feednecks a bit better (such as the ones on the Geo3) because they have a brass bushing under the lever arm to allow the arm to easily close and the metal doesn't gall together like the older Ego11 necks with the aluminum on aluminum design.

Is there any way to modify this design to incorporate a bushing to achieve the same results?

Otherwise it looks great!

Should be able too. I'll see what I can do. This is based on the Etha neck so it's slightly different than the metal ones.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.