Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception Designs "Pico" 100 round force feed body shell system

177 meters? NEVER RELOAD AGAIN!!
    Last edited by TallerBaller; 02-18-2014 at 08:49 AM. Reason: typo

Hey guys, what orientation should I put all the parts in? Should the logos on the sides be facing up or down? Should the battery door be laying flat or on its side? Use supports or rafts?
    Thanks for the info!!!

For the body shellls it depends on what is more important to you, how the outside looks or time to clean out supports from inside so everything fits.

For the battery door do it on it's edge so the built in springs are as strong as possible.

Finally got around to putting it together and setting up the lights to snap some photos.

Phantom & Pico.jpg
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Grabbed it second hand (extremely cheap) and it came this way. It looks like its been welded on with a plastic sleeve on top of it. I dunno what the other owner was thinking
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Simon. I am sorry for asking but are we allowed to print and sell the shells? I wasn't sure and wanted to ask.

Where do I get a extra black battery door? One of my snap in tabs isn't going to live very long.

paintballer99: The terms of the licence state that you can make, but not sell, them. The licence is non-exclusive so you can negotiate a new licence for just you with Simon. He is reluctant to let other people sell something with his company's name on it when he has no control of the quality of manufacturing of the item though. He and I came to an agreement allowing me to sell a a very small number of them to people I know in my local area. People I can say to "Do not hold Inception Designs responsible for the quality of this item as I was the one who printed it." and they will take that warning seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Barkingspider View Post
    Where do I get a extra black battery door? One of my snap in tabs isn't going to live very long.
    Was it a printed hopper or one we molded?

I can sell you a molded black battery door for $10+ shipping.