Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Inception Designs "Pico" 100 round force feed body shell system

Can I get a link to the pico 3d printer file please

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripper348 View Post
    Can I get a link to the pico 3d printer file please
    check out post #2

http://inceptionforums.com/showthrea...ull=1#post7124

can someone please explain the difference between the shells, specifically, "with tongue and groove" and "without".

The tongue and groove is for alignment at the edge of the shells. If you've ever taken apart a Halo you will see this at the interface. Some 3D printers have trouble with the small geometry so we also made a shell file without them. It does mean the edge won't always align/lock together but the screw locations help with that.

Simon I'm gonna print this for a buddy he requested me to try it gonna run it at 30mms raptor pla @233c and 100% infill supports look like a nightmare to remove though any suggestions?

Odd, shows no file to download in second thread. Are there other sources to acquire the file? Thanks

I can see them. They are inside a block styled to appear similar to a quotation block, but tighter and with a smaller font.

They are labelled "Attached Files". Just use your web browser search function to seek the phrase "Attached Files" while on that page and it should help you see them.

Or perhaps there is a rule about new members needing to wait before being able to download files?

Appreciated, I'm an idiot, I had accessed originally via phone. PC access shows all files. Thanks again.