Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Inception Designs "Pico" 100 round force feed body shell system

Insider
    Having issues getting my slicer to process it, software is giving me the "not water tight" error. Suggestions? I'm pretty new at running a 3d printer.
    Draws houses, doesn't own markers that aren't single tube designs, unapologetic AGD zealot.

what format are you running the file in? I can take a look at it and spot any naked edges for ya.

Insider
    Just pulling in the STL from the zip file.

Repitier Host is the controller software we're using.
    Draws houses, doesn't own markers that aren't single tube designs, unapologetic AGD zealot.

if you want to send me a copy i can check it out for you and see if i can resolve any missing/naked edges

Insider
    The zip files are on page 1 of this thread.

holy shit, never mind I quickly read the post at the top as saying you have a file for a silencer not you slicer...my bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Having issues getting my slicer to process it, software is giving me the "not water tight" error. Suggestions? I'm pretty new at running a 3d printer.
    Use Netfabb (Free for basic version) to repair the STL. Simple and works really well.

Insider
    Ran them through an online repair tool. Battery door is under way...

Always best to build the battery doors on their side edges to make them as strong as possible.

Insider
    Extruder clogged. We're still messing with temp settings for black... after cleaning up the supports this is what I got.

Going to reorient the direction of the print to reduce supports (just ran it as it came through).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Always best to build the battery doors on their side edges to make them as strong as possible.
    Whoops. Good to know.