Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smoother Empire Sniper Mods. Inception Designs inspired.

Valve spring arrived.

This video is very cool!

Tell us more!

Very nice.

Making this fat old broken guy think about picking up a pump after many years of not having one....

I think I saw mine go back up for sale with some pieces missing back in 2012 Black/Red fade Freeflow Lotus pump with a Dye Single frame and Vendetta Pump kit with a custom hitman mod... One of few guns I regret ever letting go

styg

Has anyone who had this service mad a video on the impressions with the mod? I'm quite curious if i should get a sniper and this mod, or get a phantom with an undercocking kit.

Welcome to my forums.

Have you used a Sniper or a Phantom before? As try as I have, I simply just prefer the Sniper feel over the phantom, although I agree an under cocking mod for the Phantom does help. I feel that a good Sniper set up is better than the Phantom, but it is personal preference. See if you can get your hands on a CCM and a Phantom to compare them, and then if you prefer the CCM but want a high quality Sniper get that and send it to Ying (Noclue119).

yeah i just shot my friends sniper, im definitely getting one

Awesome Playing pump, especially with a good group of pump players, is probably my favourite way to play paintball currently

I love the fact that the number of people who play pump has gone way up thanks to the empire sniper.

So where would these be sent and what's the turn around?