Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I have a problem...

Supports Inception Designs

I think I have a problem...

I'm ready to come out and say it.

I think the CCM 86 frames are really cool. I try to threow them on every marker I design for some reason. I'm even contemplating how to make them fit on markers they weren't designed to fit on. It's a strange feeling.

example (Photoshopped)
    etha86.jpg

Anything you guys want/need to put on every marker?
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

Ultralite frames, I LOVEEEEEE them.

I think 86 frames are pure sex, I love mine on my mag SOOOO much, I dont think I can EVER go back

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I think 86 frames are pure sex, I love mine on my mag SOOOO much, I dont think I can EVER go back
    I've only felt one up once or twice. I have no idea if they'd fit on an Etha (with an adapter of course) since I have no dimensions. Nevertheless, I still think they're awesome.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

I'm the exact opposite. I absolutely hated the 90 frames on my two Angel A4 Flies, and I sold off my S6 because of the 86 frame. Very definitely a personal thing.

About the only thing I'm very strict on with my guns is having a good barrel kit for them. I hate having only one bore to work with.

Now that's a fun looking version of the Etha!

I am a huge fan of the old school dragon style double triggers and want to put them on all of the guns I design

on this topic, we need more single finger triggered electros.

especially if ramping stays the "playstyle-du-jour"

that's very true. i have guns that have the same frame, but i use different triggers in them, because of the feel. sometimes the balance and the feel of a gun is different from gun to gun. add in the hopper, ASA, tank and even the barrel and the same gun can have a totally different feel. me personally, i hate the UL because of the skinniness of the curve in. i feel that its way too thin and uncomfortable, making the gun feel unbalanced. but that's me. some people love them and that's fine.

so go with whatever you like and more power to you.

besides, with ramping, you don't even need a second finger on the trigger, it does make it superfluous.

That brings up an interesting point. Would gun control (by which I mean the proper use of the term - controlling your gun!) be better with single finger frames? You can wrap your hand more completely around a single finger frame. It's the biggest reason I like the DYE hinge frame over any of the other hinge frames out there for Cockers.