Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Now that's a fun looking version of the Etha!

I am a huge fan of the old school dragon style double triggers and want to put them on all of the guns I design
Thanks Simon! I'm hoping to pick up either an 86 or a Luke's Customs 86 frame (not 100% sure solenoid manifold will fit in either) and do an adapter plate so they'll fit the body curve of the Etha.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
on this topic, we need more single finger triggered electros.
I agree. Single trigger looks sweet on a lot of markers. I think we also need more mech/electro switchable markers. Like the Torque if you could go from mech to electro instead of one version or the other (I think that's the plan for them at least)

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
especially if ramping stays the "playstyle-du-jour"
I think it will since it evens the playing field for newer players and increases paint sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
that's very true. i have guns that have the same frame, but i use different triggers in them, because of the feel. sometimes the balance and the feel of a gun is different from gun to gun. add in the hopper, ASA, tank and even the barrel and the same gun can have a totally different feel. me personally, i hate the UL because of the skinniness of the curve in. i feel that its way too thin and uncomfortable, making the gun feel unbalanced. but that's me. some people love them and that's fine.

so go with whatever you like and more power to you.

besides, with ramping, you don't even need a second finger on the trigger, it does make it superfluous.
I agree about the 2nd finger. I need to get my hands on an 86 and see how it'd feel on the Etha before I start modifying the frame. I'm most likely just going to design an adapter plate that'd work for Mag/similar frames so that I could potentially swap to any frame with the same hole spacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
That brings up an interesting point. Would gun control (by which I mean the proper use of the term - controlling your gun!) be better with single finger frames? You can wrap your hand more completely around a single finger frame. It's the biggest reason I like the DYE hinge frame over any of the other hinge frames out there for Cockers.
I know that with single trigger mech markers I have more control. I'm quite interested in finding out how this would feel.