Thread: So I went skydiving

So I went skydiving

and yelled like a maniac haha

I recommend all of you give it a try if you get the chance

was never really nervous, the closest I got was feeling a little odd moving towards the gaping windy hole in the side of our airplane

and also, hanging out of a plane at 10k feet like a rag-doll was really fun
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

That looks awesome! We've got a local airport that does classes nearby, always wanted to try it.

Damn, gonna have to get on one of those LivingSocial deals. Looks awesome. Where'd you go?
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

this was a couple days ago in South Carolina while I was on vacation, I already have a downpayment for next years jump, thats how enjoyable it was
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

Wayne
    I went with my dad just under a year ago. He wanted to go for his 60th. Him, his golfing buddy, my wife, and I went. My mom and brother didn't want to. My kids thought it was pretty cool. I loved it, not sure if I'd make a point of doing it again though. It's a little like repelling. The first time you do it and you are facing backwards, feet on the edge, lowering yourself down. It's a little iffy at first, but once you cross that point, it's a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by desertT1 View Post
    I went with my dad just under a year ago. He wanted to go for his 60th. Him, his golfing buddy, my wife, and I went. My mom and brother didn't want to. My kids thought it was pretty cool. I loved it, not sure if I'd make a point of doing it again though. It's a little like repelling. The first time you do it and you are facing backwards, feet on the edge, lowering yourself down. It's a little iffy at first, but once you cross that point, it's a piece of cake.
    Try bungee jumping no such thing as lowering yourself down.

You won't catch me dead bungee jumping.

Well, if things went wrong you wouldn't want to catch me and I would be dead.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Here is a video of me Skydiving in NZ from 2003. If you have never skydived i highly recommend it. First 5-10 second I don't much cuz i was so scared. Yes I am afraid of heights.

And me doing a bungee on the same trip to NZ. If you are older, I would skip it because it could lead to neck injuries specially the way I jumped off the second one. Thank god it was a long way down.