Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Product Review of Inception's GoPro Barrel and Rail Mounts

Product Review of Inception's GoPro Barrel and Rail Mounts

It works great. I dont know if there is enough demand for it, but if you made the barrel mount a little smaller, it would fit just perfectly in that spot.

I think a thicker rubber insert would be a more economical way to clamp down on smaller diameter tubes

The production units come with three thicknesses of rubber. One if which is installed obviously.

Ah....makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Awesome Never seen one mounted on the sniper barrel like that before. That's cool.
    ha... i was gonna ask if you had extra rubber strips at LL6 so i could try that exact thing! glad to see it works.

OHHH..I need a production one then, so I can run it on my Deadlywind barrel.

The Deadlywind barrels are such a small OD that you may need to wrap them to get the diameter back. I am considering making an adapter for them, but it would be quite a bit more expensive than wrapping the barrel in tape or similar...

Could you stack the rubber without running into trouble?
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon