Thread: Inception Designs Youtube channel...

Inception Designs Youtube channel...

It's starting to come together

What do you think of my new Intro?

I myself dont dig it. its ok but it just doesnt... pop for me

I would like to see it with ghosted in clips of players shooting, you talking in your other videos. does that make sense?

if youre going to have an animated backround, having moving all the time, with clips.

like where it says innovation, have a 2 second transparent clip in the backround as it moves off screen of you holding up the pico and halo halfs
    Last edited by BTAutoMag; 06-07-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Not bad! No HD though? I know it's only an intro but the jaggies in the text are a lil off-putting.

It's silly but the text inconsistency bothers me too, three different styles all in the same intro clip.

Insider
    The word Designs is all but invisible. Also there's weird flickering in the Inception Designs logo animation when it's coming towards the camera in the end. And yeah the resolution in the graphics/texts doesn't seem high enough. It needs some polishing but I think there's potential in there.

Insider
    I'd honestly ditch the URL altogether. The text mismatch mucks up the presentation, and no one types urls anymore. You're the #1 result on google + you'll have links in description. Plus it shortens the intro which is always a good thing, to me.

The beginning bit gets me pumped up, though. I imagine the content will be spectacular!

Insider
    Yeah not bad but could be a little more high res.

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    The word Designs is all but invisible. Also there's weird flickering in the Inception Designs logo animation when it's coming towards the camera in the end. And yeah the resolution in the graphics/texts doesn't seem high enough. It needs some polishing but I think there's potential in there.
    I thought it was due to the effects of the electricity(background) wrapping the word.