Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Micro-Morlock design thread - Now called the DNA board

Supports Inception Designs
    Supports Inception Designs
    the OLED lives! I'll have pictures later but I finally got it working and fired up. looks nice! Arctic-white, great contrast, and super-small.

The more I think about it, the more I realize this is going to be the perfect board for my cocker project.

Insider
    What OLED are you using?

cant wait!

Insider
    Thanks!

Moved this to it's own forum.

That way we can start breaking it all down to useful sections and for different projects. Things are moving along rapidly!

Hey Curt, I am in need of that micro board for a bunch of vanguard demon/creeds we have at our store and the boards are the one thing that are wrong. Please message me if you?re interested, we?d love to do business with you.

Quote Originally Posted by INNEEDOFBOARDS98 View Post
    Hey Curt, I am in need of that micro board for a bunch of vanguard demon/creeds we have at our store and the boards are the one thing that are wrong. Please message me if you?re interested, we?d love to do business with you.
    Ummm, this thread is 6 years old and Curt kinda vanished again after this. I don't know if Curt ever made any boards past a few test models for them. I would look for original morlock boards or something else that you could shoehorn in.

Just wanted to add that the last word I saw was from Dirty Engineer in another thread below this one (I think it's Dirty DNA) where he found that a circuitry issue made the DNA ultimately non-viable. An alternate board was going to be required. I'm not sure it ever went anywhere after that.