Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valken Proton ?

Question Valken Proton ?

Anyone have one, or anyone used one ?
    Thinking about picking up a used one for cheap to try out.
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with one.

Hustle Paintball on Youtube seems to think its pretty decent.

endeavor to persevere.......

I haven't shot one, but it feels pretty solid in the hands. The trigger feels decent. Not sure how I feel about the on/off switch as I'd need to use it more to get a feel for that location and the way it works makes me nervous that it could be activated in a gear bag, but use would tell.

Insider
    I have one. I love it. Really good overall performance & quality to price ration.

But then I do work for Valken, so you might not believe what I say.

Ask away.

Depending on which version you get to activate it you need to pull the button out (everything made up until april this year) or push in (since april this year).

Supports Inception Designs
    Janek, they finally changed the programming so that it's push in for on? That makes me like it more...

I have worked on several of these and they are nice little markers. Haven't had a chance to play with one yet, but hopefully soon!

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by FirePro84 View Post
    Janek, they finally changed the programming so that it's push in for on? That makes me like it more...

I have worked on several of these and they are nice little markers. Haven't had a chance to play with one yet, but hopefully soon!
    Yup, they made the change. I'm surprised you never took one out the back and shot it.

We don't get to shoot new markers unless they are sold. Also our shop is in the middle of town quite literally across the street from the police station so I can't shoot paint outside anywhere...we have an A-Box re-ball catcher in the store for testing markers.

now if someone wanted to send me a marker to do a shooting review on i'd be more than happy to take it out and run it through it's paces and give it a little publicity.........just saying. *cough cough valken rep cough cough*

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by FirePro84 View Post
    We don't get to shoot new markers unless they are sold. Also our shop is in the middle of town quite literally across the street from the police station so I can't shoot paint outside anywhere...we have an A-Box re-ball catcher in the store for testing markers.

now if someone wanted to send me a marker to do a shooting review on i'd be more than happy to take it out and run it through it's paces and give it a little publicity.........just saying. *cough cough valken rep cough cough*
    Talk to Davey

I had shot one of the first production run protons. It had a fair bit of shoot down. It was much louder than other markers in its price point. But it did feel good in your hands. I assume the shoot down was not normal

I told Davey that you said to send us a Proton for testing and he said "no...i don't like european people :-P"

lol, oh well...i suppose i could just buy one at some point......