Thread: FN303 for sale (not by me)

FN303 for sale (not by me)

found this from a link on AO by MPSD

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...=354013379#PIC

No reserve...

Wish I had some extra cash floating around this could lead to some very fun projects

these are must shoot for any paintball enthusiasts IMO.

still shocked about him using one at legends

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    still shocked about him using one at legends
    I assume you're talking about me? If so:

It's even better now, and I'm not even done: It's currently running at low pressure (rather than high pressure and devolumizer), with a better trigger, has nice new optics, and a better working suppressor.

What I need to do: Finalize the suppressor, Get a custom lens protector (for the new optics), and some sort of contraption that returns my gun camera to position should it get bumped, then give all the new components a paintjob.

Spring load the camera mount... have the spring pull it back down against the bump stop. So it can get bumped and automatically come back into place

Fn303

Are you running the FN303 without the derlin spacer and low pressure? I have an FN and have thought about trying a low pressure Ninja 68/4500 and was wondering how it would work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I was going to show the pics of your marker to some of the guys on my team but the pics are no longer viewable. Did you remove them?

Quote Originally Posted by UV Halo View Post
    I assume you're talking about me? If so:

It's even better now, and I'm not even done: It's currently running at low pressure (rather than high pressure and devolumizer), with a better trigger, has nice new optics, and a better working suppressor.

What I need to do: Finalize the suppressor, Get a custom lens protector (for the new optics), and some sort of contraption that returns my gun camera to position should it get bumped, then give all the new components a paintjob.