Thread: Empire Resurrection and QEV's...?

Supports Inception Designs

Empire Resurrection and QEV's...?

Hello all, I fully blame Simon the fact that when we finally got our pre-orders from Extravaganza in I instantly bought one of the Vanquishes and Resurrections for myself...such amazing markers!

My question is, has anyone tried putting QEV's on to the Resurrection ram yet? I assume that since the front block is supposed to be compatible with all the older cocker parts that the barb threading would be the same (10-32" I believe). If you have tried it, was there any problems with the cycle time or timing afterwards because the ram was moving too quickly? I had this issue on a couple cockers I tried putting QEV's on (most notably my '09 SFL) and would like to know if it's worth the trouble.

Before you say anything, yes, I know that with a mechanical cocker it's not going to make that much of a difference but personally I prefer the snappy way mech cockers feel with QEV's on them.

Never bothered trying to be honest. It can/will affect the timing. We won't know until someone tries it

Supports Inception Designs
    damnit...ok. i guess i will try it. standard 10-32" barb threads Simon?

never found a good use for QEVs on a mech, they make them shoot like shit.

Insider
    He already said he prefers it...