Thread: What can anyone tell me about this barrel.

What can anyone tell me about this barrel.

In short I bought this barrel awhile ago. I was told it was a one-off BOA. Well isnt everything one off in paintball.
    Ive seen very similar barrels called out as J&J but it was brass. and a one piece.

This barrel is stainless, has what Ill call straight rifling inside. The muzzle break area is a seperate piece that is press fit onto the main shaft of the barrel. All cuts and fits are done very very well.

So the question is what is it?

nice reflex kit ....

no idea on the barrel ahah
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Insider
    I'd suggest J&J. They did lots of custom work from what I remember (they ran ads in APG with a whole mess of custom barrels in the mid '90s) and I have a very similar straight rifled ss barrel that I've always assumed was J&J, similar slot ports, but not nearly so short.

I have several straight rifled barrels from J&J. They are the only people I know to have made them.

Insider
    Yep, that looks to be a J&J - I had several. The straight rifling and milling on the tip is a give-away. BOA also almost always had a ridge on the front as a BOA signature.

Cool, thanks. I guess its a old J&J. I have no issues with that. I had half expected that was what it was to begin with.

Cockerpunk: Thanks, the reflex kits a fun little extra on that gun. Other then everything on it has to be loctited or it will shake itself apart.

If you are thinking of upgrading your paintball barrel but does not want to spend a huge sum of money when doing so, then I highly suggest checking out the Empire Apex 2. What I noticed right away about this barrel is that it combines affordability with durability and reliability, making it a genuinely good option.
    visit this website for review.
    https://paintballrush.com/best-paintball-barrels/