Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's put Cockerpunk on the spot

oh and the sweep insert seemed to be made of a bit stiffer rubber than the other aliens i have shot.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Awesome that you've brought this thread back. I personally haven't been using my Kaos-D much in my last outings. It's fun to use, but eventually the heavy trigger starts to impact my enjoyment. I've heard that the KD-II helped relieve some of the trigger complaints (new spring/rammer, new trigger, new sear), but I'm not in the market to buy a slight upgrade at the moment. From my perspective, the mechanical function of the Crossover does everything I could want in a mech at nearly the level of any other electro. The Crossover is a middling mid-end electro but an awesome mech. It's worth the 150 more you'd pay than an Azodin and 200 more over the eNMEy, and solves many of the function issues that Andrew had with a sear-tripping blow back.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfated33 View Post
    Awesome that you've brought this thread back. I personally haven't been using my Kaos-D much in my last outings. It's fun to use, but eventually the heavy trigger starts to impact my enjoyment. I've heard that the KD-II helped relieve some of the trigger complaints (new spring/rammer, new trigger, new sear), but I'm not in the market to buy a slight upgrade at the moment. From my perspective, the mechanical function of the Crossover does everything I could want in a mech at nearly the level of any other electro. The Crossover is a middling mid-end electro but an awesome mech. It's worth the 150 more you'd pay than an Azodin and 200 more over the eNMEy, and solves many of the function issues that Andrew had with a sear-tripping blow back.
    i love the crossover on mech mode
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

i keep trying to convince bryce to buy an inferno again. he used to have one oh gotta be ten years ago now.

Insider
    I have an inferno... chrome even IIRC.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

I bought a Crossover thinking I needed a modern marker for my return to paintball and I found a good deal on a used one. Turned out not to be true, I use my old gear all the time. However, when I do crack out the Crossover I am totally grooving on it. Recommend it to people for sure.

i put in a new sear spring because it finally failed on me.

cost about 3 dollars with shipping, and about 15 minutes of needle nose work.

WAY easier than tuning a lvl 10, or timing a cocker.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 08-18-2016 at 11:41 AM.

I never did get the debate I wanted.

The bottom line is everyone is different and the end result should be an enjoyable experience. Either from a simple off the shelf gun or something you modded the hell out of. To each his own. Variety is the spice of life. Kudos to Gordo for tinkering and putting something kinda cool together.
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Kudos to Gordo for tinkering and putting something kinda cool together.
    Oh my goodness, civility ?
    endeavor to persevere.......