Page 10 of 418 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The OT thread V1

Quote Originally Posted by ElPanda View Post
    just got my registration for LL8 put in

cant wait for 2 straight days of paintball again
    I am looking forward to it, but a little nervous with how close it will be to Emilie's due date.

Want to ride out in the RV with me?

There's a month+ between. You'll be fine. You guys don't have a history of early births, do you?

Vending again this year, or can we coax you out on the field? It might be fun to do an Inception shooters group picture at some point.

Vending is the plan/goal but I would also like more time on the field than I did last year. Not sure if that will happen though.

The "due" date that they give you is a shot in the dark anyway - though I wouldn't plan on going anywhere long distance after LL just in case.

Insider
    You should have just done what I did Simon and adopt. That way you can arrange to have them delivered at a time that does not coincide with important dates

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Wood View Post
    You should have just done what I did Simon and adopt. That way you can arrange to have them delivered at a time that does not coincide with important dates
    Have them come once a year for 6 years, then wait a few while back while drastic changes are being made, and then have the next one come out.

The reason I wasn't at Cup the year and also the reason the family didn't go to Disney was that wifey was due on november 1st, way too close to chance it. It was kinda disappointing that she held in there until the nov. 4th and I didn't get to go to cup....

I have been severely lacking on getting anything paintball or otherwise done since we are moving to a new place. Luckily its about a 10 min drive from our current place but there is a lot of stuff that needs done before we get in. Let me rephrase that, there is a lot of stuff that the wife wants done before we move in. I am perfectly happy moving in that way it is and slowly redoing things. As it stands right now I had to make 3 trips to lowes in the last day due to issues/missing parts with lighting/fans that we got there and now I have to work the shop the rest of week so I am going to get very little if any sleep until the first of the year when we are offically moved in.... [/endrant]

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    The "due" date that they give you is a shot in the dark anyway - though I wouldn't plan on going anywhere long distance after LL just in case.
    Yeah, I hear that only 5% come on their due date.

I also think we may be a little further along than they estimate so I wouldn't be surprised if it were early.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Wood View Post
    That does sound far more convenient and less messy

Quote Originally Posted by pote View Post
    The reason I wasn't at Cup the year and also the reason the family didn't go to Disney was that wifey was due on november 1st, way too close to chance it. It was kinda disappointing that she held in there until the nov. 4th and I didn't get to go to cup....

I have been severely lacking on getting anything paintball or otherwise done since we are moving to a new place. Luckily its about a 10 min drive from our current place but there is a lot of stuff that needs done before we get in. Let me rephrase that, there is a lot of stuff that the wife wants done before we move in. I am perfectly happy moving in that way it is and slowly redoing things. As it stands right now I had to make 3 trips to lowes in the last day due to issues/missing parts with lighting/fans that we got there and now I have to work the shop the rest of week so I am going to get very little if any sleep until the first of the year when we are offically moved in.... [/endrant]
    From my experience if you don't do things before you move in... you won't get to them for far longer.

Ugh, very true. We had a flooring project we wanted to tackle for our kitchen. Almost six years later, the flooring is still in its packaging in the basement. And now we have a counter built around a dishwasher in the middle of the kitchen, which will make replacing the floor infinitely more difficult.

the list keeps growing and the funds keep dwindling... design/make island to house dishwasher/seating/cabinets, make the custom concrete counter tops, install recessed lighting, install new ceiling, strip/sand/stain current cabinets (or just rip them out and start fresh), install vent hood for range, install light above sink, install new sink/fixtures, install wainscoting/trim, install tile back splash, make/install pantry, paint, install new backdoor.......and thats just the kitchen....